- Check Eligibility.
- Check our Status section for current closing dates for applications.
- Check the guidelines for information about how to make a successful application and what support material must accompany the application.
- Complete the Application Form.
All applications must be submitted using the Application Form. This can be downloaded (download here PDF or WORD), saved to your computer and completed. The sizes of text boxes indicate the amount of information required, but should you need to exceed the limits of the boxes please add pages as necessary.
- Print your completed Application Form and have it signed by relevant authorities. Attach all necessary documentation and mail it to:
Chief Executive Officer
Sisters of Charity Foundation
Level 7, 35 Grafton St
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
- There are two grant funding rounds each year, in March and September. Applications must arrive at the Foundation by 5pm on either 31 March of 30 September.
- Go to Assessment for information on the Assessment Process that is applied to all applications.
- Check Commitment to understand the commitment required of successful applicants.